Judge Lawrence F. Stengel (Ret.) Discusses Independent Reconciliations and Reparations Program on Hughniverse
Judge Lawrence F. Stengel (Ret.), Chair of Saxton & Stump’s Internal Investigations practice and CEO of Optimal Dispute Resolutions, recently joined national radio talk show host and political commentator Hugh Hewitt as a guest on his show, Hughniverse.
During the conversation, Stengel addressed questions about how the Independent Reconciliations and Reparations Program (IRRP) has worked with victims who have leveled claims of abuse against the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. The interview covers the following topics on the matter:
- Leadership of the Independent Oversight Committee by Ken Feinberg and Camille Biros
- The process and protocol adopted
- Scope and number of claims that require review and deciding
- Potential for the Philadelphia IRRP to serve as a model for archdiocese across the nation
- Progress of the IRRP’s efforts to date
The full interview can be listened to below (content requires a subscription).
STAY IN TOUCH
Stay informed with firm updates, legal news, and industry resources.
280 Granite Run Drive, Suite #300
Lancaster, PA 17601
Phone: (717) 556-1000
Fax: (717) 441-3810
4250 Crums Mill Road, Suite #201
Harrisburg, PA 17112
Phone: (717) 216-5505
Fax: (717) 547-1900
100 Deerfield Lane, Suite #240
Malvern, PA 19355
Phone: (484) 328-8500
Fax: (484) 713-52410