Ample opportunities exist for disputes and conflicts to arise with any construction project. Saxton & Stump’s Construction Litigation team provides a wide range of litigation and related services to general contractors, subcontractors, owners, developers, suppliers, and homebuilders.
Our team is adept at navigating the complex nature of construction-related claims and has successfully achieved defense verdicts and cost-effective settlements. Through mediation and arbitration techniques, we are often able to earn favorable settlements without the need for a claim to be taken to the next level.
We represent our clients in all aspects of the construction process, including project planning and approvals, contract negotiation, day-to-day consultation, claim preparation, and dispute resolution. Our services include:
- Contract negotiation, drafting, and review
- Contract litigation, including contractual liability and indemnity claims
- Government procurement issues, including bid protest resolution
- Construction litigation, arbitration, and mediation
- Construction claims process, including claims for delay, disruption, inefficiency, acceleration, construction changes, and differing site conditions
- Statutory claims relating to mechanics’ and construction lien statutes and prompt payment laws
- Construction-related property and casualty claims, including defective workmanship, warranties, and consumer fraud
- Claims on behalf of and against homeowner and condominium associations
- Personnel and employee disputes
We have worked extensively with clients in the construction industry. As a result, we are fluent in terminology and operations specific to construction, and thus we are able to more effectively represent our clients.Download Brochure