medical Device Litigation
Our Medical Device Litigation team consists of trial lawyers and a team of medical providers who, working together, are able to provide a unique knowledge platform for defending device developers and manufacturers against products liability claims.
Representative expertise in the following areas:
- Heater-Cooler Devices (Sorin 3T) Investigation and Litigation
- Transvaginal Mesh (TVT) Litigation
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery devices (da Vinci Surgery) Litigation
- Silicone Breast Implant Litigation
- Magellan LeadCare Analyzer Recall
Saxton & Stump’s litigators have defended hundreds of cases from the initial pleading stage through trial and appeal, along with coordinating national and local defense in state and federal courts in multi-venue matters. Additionally, our team of surgeons and internal medical consultants are expertly qualified to provide strategic and innovative counseling and advice.
- James W. Saxton, Esq.
- Christopher A. Stump, Esq.
- Steven D. Costello, Esq.
- Ronald H. Pollock, Esq.
- Shaun J. Mumford, Esq.
- Darlene K. King, Esq.
- Luke T. Weber, Esq.
- Erin M. Redding, Esq.
- Harlan W. Glasser, Esq.
- Carrie E. Evans, Esq.
- Amy L. Blackmore, Esq.
- Carol V. Freer, MD, MS, FACP, CPE
- L. Gregory Pawlson, MD, MPH, FACS
- Raymond L. Singer, MD, MMM, CPE, FACS, FACC, FCCP
- C. Andrea Gadd, Pa, C.P.
- Jack R. Lynch
For more information on Medical Device Litigation
Contact James Saxton, Esq. at:
717.556.1001 or email@example.com,
or fill out the form below
The information that you enter in this form is not protected by attorney-client privilege. Please do NOT include confidential information in your response.
STAY IN TOUCH
Stay informed with firm updates, legal news, and industry resources sent directly to your inbox.