Quality Assurance and Peer Review
We have a multi-disciplinary approach to providing support to hospitals, health systems, centers, and physician practice groups who conduct peer reviews of their medical staff. Our lawyers are knowledgeable of the relevant federal and state laws and regulations as well as practical implications of peer review for all healthcare professionals. Our lawyers work with our in-house clinical experts, providing clinical and QA support in the peer review process.
Our services include:
- Representation of Medical Executive Committees involved with a peer review matter
- Advice on certain peer review and/or credentialing issues
- Analysis of medical staff by-laws and hospital rules and regulations
- Drafting of medical staff by-laws and hospital rules and regulations
- Advice on fair hearing processes and procedures
- Drafting agreements and other documents related to the peer review corrective process
- Advice on peer review confidentiality and immunity protections
- James W. Saxton, Esq.
- Darlene K. King, Esq.
- Matthew M. Rappleye, Esq.
- B. Craig Black, Esq.
- Stacey D. Meadows, Esq.
- Cheryl A. Portner
- Christopher B. Rumpf, MD
- Karin E. Rossi
- David Acker, MD
- T. Karl Byrne, MD
- Carol V. Freer, MD, MS, FACP, CPE
- Darcie M. Hammer, MD
- L. Gregory Pawlson, MD, MPH, FACS
- Raymond L. Singer, MD, MMM, CPE, FACS, FACC, FCCP
- Richard N. Waldman, MD
- Judi L. Olnick, CPHQ
- C. Lynn Swisher, PhD, MBA, RN, NHA, CHCQM, FAIHQ
- Janet L. Byrne, MSN, RN, NE-BC
For more information on Quality Assurance and Peer Review
Contact Darlene King, Esq. at:
717.556.1016 or firstname.lastname@example.org,
or fill out the form below
The information that you enter in this form is not protected by attorney-client privilege. Please do NOT include confidential information in your response.
STAY IN TOUCH
Stay informed with firm updates, legal news, and industry resources sent directly to your inbox.