The Saxton & Stump Real Estate Law team is equipped to assist our clients with virtually all types of legal matters involving commercial and residential real estate.
Our attorneys have knowledge and experience in the various industries in which our clients operate, and we work with our clients to provide effective, creative solutions to the following issues:
- Purchase and sale agreements and the acquisition and disposition of real estate
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Coordinating transfers with mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial leasing, complex lease documents and negotiation
- Commercial loan origination and closings
- Condominiums, cooperatives, planned communities and homeowners associations (HOAs)
- Real estate litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Real estate development
- Real estate financing
- Site acquisition
- Construction matters, including general and subcontractor agreements
- Mechanics liens
- Real estate tax-related matters and tax assessment appeals for commercial property owners
- Zoning, subdivision and land development
- Land use analysis and approval
- Land use in natural gas development and within the energy industry
- Easements and rights of way
- Declarations, covenants and use restrictions
- Reciprocal easement agreements
- Eminent domain and condemnation
- Pipeline and utility easements and rights of way
- Warranty claims
- Highway occupancy permits
- Environmental law issues, including environmental due diligence and the Pennsylvania Land Recycling Program (“Act 2”)
- Stormwater management permits and approvals
We are equipped to represent professionals ranging the full spectrum of commercial real estate. Our team provides services to and regularly works with:
- Real estate builders and developers
- Financial institutions and lenders
- Buyers, sellers and underwriters
- Property owners
- Property managers
No matter the challenge, our team strives to provide five-star services to our clients, helping to navigate complex legal matters in real estate.
Real Estate Professionals
- Erik M. Hume, Esq., Chair
- Anthony J. Foschi, Esq.
- Ronald H. Pollock, Esq.
- Katherine Pandelidis Granbois, Esq.
- Michael T. Traxler, Esq.
- Andrew J. Reilly, Esq.
- Irish “Ryan” Neville, Esq.
- Jeffrey C. Bright, Esq.
- Kenneth J. McDermott, Esq.
- Kimberly A. Selemba, Esq.
- Louis G. Fiorilla, Esq.
- Elaine A. Stanko, Esq.
- Carol Verish Houck, Esq.
- John B. McBlain, Esq.
- Stephen A. Spitz, Esq.
- Jennifer A. Galloway, Esq.
- Jacqueline Egan, Esq.
- Denean M. Russo, Esq.
- Eli E. Lachenman, Esq.
- Neil T. Devlin, Esq.
- Sarah P. Holloway, Esq.
- M Yvonne Crouse
- Madeline A. Overmoyer
- Stacy R. Hoffheins
- Taylor N. Davis
For more information on Real Estate
Contact Erik Hume, Esq. at:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below
The information that you enter in this form is not protected by attorney-client privilege. Please do NOT include confidential information in your response.
Stay In Touch
Stay informed with firm updates, legal news, and industry resources sent directly to your inbox.