Preparing Your Estate Plan
We’ve designed a simple 3-step process to create an Estate Plan efficiently and effectively.
Answer a series of questions in our form.
An attorney will contact you via phone or email.
Review & Finalize
Schedule a meeting to sign final documents.
Estate Planning Bundle
The Bundle includes all of the following components:
- Last Will & Testament
- Living Will
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Personalized Attorney Support and Advice
- Spouse Last Will &Testament
- Spouse Living Will
- Spouse Health Care Power of Attorney
- Spouse Financial Power of Attorney
Before You Get Started
Here’s some information about the form before you begin:
- You can complete the form on a computer, tablet or smartphone. We suggest using a computer because it’s the easiest way to navigate through the form.
- You can save and return to the form at any time. You will be provided with a link that you can use to pick up where you left off.
- The save and return link expires after 30 days. You can always come back to the form to save it again for a new link before the 30 days is up.
- All of the information you submit is encrypted data, meaning it’s safe, secure and can only be viewed by our legal professionals.
- The Bundle is performed on a fixed fee. Until we know the complexities of your situation, we cannot provide the fixed fee price. If you would like to discuss pricing before completing the form, please contact Brandon Conrad at 717.556.1008 or [email protected].
Ready to Begin?
Trusts and Estates LAW PROFESSIONALS
For more information on Trusts and Estates Law
Contact Brandon R. Conrad, Esq. at:
717.556.1008 or [email protected]
or fill out the form below
The information that you enter in this form is not protected by attorney-client privilege. Please do NOT include confidential information in your response.
Stay In Touch
Stay informed with firm updates, legal news, and industry resources sent directly to your inbox.