Katherine Pandelidis Granbois, Esq.
Katherine is a Shareholder in the Business and Corporate Law Group. With nearly 25 years of experience, her practice is concentrated in corporate and business law, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, joint ventures, sales and distribution, entity selection and formation, and commercial matters for clients ranging from startups and professional practices to large family-owned businesses and middle market companies. Katherine’s practice also includes the formation and counseling of nonprofit entities.
Katherine also works with the firm’s Intellectual Property Group and assists with matters relating to IP licensing arrangements, new product development agreements, and SaaS subscription agreements.
Representative engagements include:
- Negotiating critical commercial contracts, including private label, contract manufacturing, SaaS licensing, and exclusive supply arrangements
- Drafting and negotiating the purchase and sale of businesses in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, telecommunication, healthcare and retail
- Counseling start up and early stage entities through formation, governance and debt and equity financing
- Counseling entity clients and owners regarding shareholder / membership / partnership agreements, withdraws and buy-outs
- Developing form commercial documents for clients with national and international customer bases
- Counseling clients regarding sales and distribution relationships and regulation, including regulation relating to franchise, distribution and sales representative relationships and pricing
- Structuring and negotiating joint venture agreements
Formerly in-house with a Fortune 500 company, a significant amount of Katherine’s practice has involved providing external support for in-house legal departments and serving as general legal counsel for companies who do not have in-house counsel.
Katherine is active in the community, currently serving as Board Chair of the United Way of Lancaster County and recently serving as a mentor in the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce Women in Business mentoring program, fundraising chair of the Lancaster Youth Amateur Hockey League, and volunteer for Assets of Lancaster.