Disputes and conflicts can arise during or after any construction project. We have experience in all aspects of the construction industry and can help general contractors, subcontractors, owners, developers, suppliers and homebuilders resolve construction-related matters.
Construction Mediation and Litigation
Our team is adept at navigating the complex nature of construction-related claims and has successfully achieved defense verdicts and cost-effective settlements for our clients. We handle matters that occur before, during or after the work is completed and can deploy mediation and arbitration techniques to earn favorable settlements without the need for a claim to be taken to the next level.
We represent our clients throughout the construction process including in project planning and approvals, contract disputes, claim preparation and dispute resolution. Our team assists clients with:
- Contract litigation, including contractual liability and indemnity claims
- Government procurement issues, including bid protest resolution
- Construction claims process, including claims for delay, disruption, inefficiency, acceleration, construction changes and differing site conditions
- Statutory claims relating to mechanics’ and construction lien statutes and prompt payment laws
- Construction-related property and casualty claims, including defective workmanship, warranties and consumer fraud
- Claims on behalf of and against homeowner and condominium associations
- Personnel and employee disputes
We have worked extensively with clients in the construction industry for years and are fluent in terminology and operations specific to construction, helping us more effectively represent our clients.