Saxton & Stump’s attorneys possess decades of experience preventing issues, handling disputes, and solving problems. We serve the legal needs of general contractors, subcontractors, owners, developers, suppliers, and homebuilders and we are adept at navigating the complex nature of construction-related matters. We frequently work with our clients to implement proven tools and strategies to prevent issues and mitigate risk while helping them achieve their goals.
We represent our clients in all aspects of the construction process including project planning and approvals, contract negotiation, day-to-day consultation, claim preparation, and dispute resolution. Our services include:
- Contract negotiation, drafting, and review
- Contract litigation, including contractual liability and indemnity claims
- Government procurement issues, including bid protest resolution
- Construction litigation, arbitration, and mediation
- Construction claims process, including claims for delay, disruption, inefficiency, acceleration, construction changes, and differing site conditions
- Statutory claims relating to mechanics’ and construction lien statutes and prompt payment laws
- Construction-related property and casualty claims, including defective workmanship, warranties, and consumer fraud
- Claims on behalf of and against homeowner and condominium associations
- Personnel and employee disputes
We have worked extensively with clients in the construction industry. As a result, we are fluent in terminology and operations specific to construction, and thus we are able to more effectively represent our clients.