With tax laws and regulations constantly changing, having specialized and experienced attorneys at your side to advise you and your business or tax-exempt organization is essential. Whether you are forming or reorganizing your business, growing to new heights, or preparing for a tax audit or litigation, our tax attorneys can guide you through the process.
We have experienced attorneys who can counsel you regarding specific tax implications for:
- Business formation including corporations, S-corporations, partnerships, LLCs, and tax-exempt organizations
- Tax planning for business succession using buy-sell agreements, equity awards, and life insurance policies
- Real estate structuring/restructuring and planning, especially drafting agreements to protect tax benefits and handling PA Realty Transfer Tax
- Structuring mergers and acquisitions
- State and local tax assistance including sales and use tax
- IRS and state tax audits, investigations, and appeals
- Employment tax matters include Employee Retention Credit (ERC) audits
In addition, we have attorneys who specialize in tax controversy. Whether it is a sensitive civil tax audit or a high-profile criminal tax investigation, our attorneys have gone head-to-head with government investigators at all levels to achieve the best possible outcomes for their clients. Throughout their collective years of experience, they have successfully challenged the IRS and Pennsylvania Department of Revenue and litigated cases in federal district courts, tax court, federal court of claims, and various appellate courts.
Our team understands how daunting tax issues can be. It is our top priority to guide you through the process as smoothly and efficiently as possible.