Developers, owners and operators of hotels, resorts, restaurants and club properties face unique opportunities and challenges. Saxton & Stump’s multidisciplinary team of attorneys and professionals possess experience as diverse as your needs. Our Hospitality Group represents clients including buyers and sellers of hotels, restaurants and recreation properties.
Saxton & Stump’s Hospitality Group can assist clients with matters including:
- Buying and selling hotels, resorts, restaurants and recreation properties
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and agreements, including real estate, construction, management and service agreements
- Facilitating new construction in compliance with franchisor requirements
- Protecting your company’s brand through trademark compliance, registration, licensing, enforcement and litigation
- Acquiring funding through traditional lenders, private equity, corporate finance and other resources
- Labor and employment conflicts, including wage and hour disputes and class action lawsuits
- Obtaining necessary permits and approvals
- Acquiring liquor licenses and addressing compliance issues
The complexity and pace of the hospitality industry often requires the guidance of an experienced attorney who is quickly able to provide advice and address concerns. Our experienced team is equipped to recognize and manage risk to allow you to make the best decisions for your business.
When issues do arise, we aim to utilize the most effective and efficient resolution methods. If litigation cannot be avoided, our attorneys are equipped to aggressively defend you in trial.
We have the necessary insight into the hospitality industry to ensure that your business is able to function successfully. By working with us, you gain a valuable partner who advocates for your best interests.
For more information on Hospitality
Contact Anthony J. Foschi, Esq. at:
717.216.5519 or email@example.com,
or fill out the form below
The information that you enter in this form is not protected by attorney-client privilege. Please do NOT include confidential information in your response.
STAY IN TOUCH
Stay informed with firm updates, legal news, and industry resources sent directly to your inbox.