Anthony J. Foschi, Esq.
Anthony J. Foschi, Esq. is the Chair of Saxton & Stump’s Hospitality Group and a member of the Real Estate and Business and Corporate Law Groups. In his hospitality practice, Tony works closely with buyers and sellers of hotels, food service organizations, restaurants and public recreation businesses to achieve their business goals. He regularly represents hotel senior management on a variety of matters, including acquisitions, project development, due diligence, franchising and financing transactions.
Tony advises clients on business entity formation, shareholder agreements, limited liability company (LLC) operating agreements, buy-sell agreements and corporate governance documents. He also regularly drafts and negotiates documents for commercial contracts, real estate acquisition and development, business mergers and acquisitions and securing funds through private equity and corporate finance.
Delaware Law School, J.D.
Widener University, B.A., cum laude
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Pennsylvania Tourism and Lodging Association, Former Assistant General Counsel
Pennsylvania Automotive Recycling Trade Society, Former Assistant General Counsel
Pennsylvania Logo Signing Trust Program, Former Assistant General Counsel
American Bar Association
“Simply the Best” of Business Attorneys, Business Attorneys by Harrisburg Magazine, 2014
Some of Tony’s recent clients include:
- A client in a $13 million purchase of a 100-unit multi-family complex in Scranton, PA
- The purchaser of a $7 million acquisition of Candlewood Suites in Pennsylvania
- The purchaser of a $12.1 million Holiday Inn Express in Maryland
- A client in the $20.8 million Cambria Suites with franchisors key money and mezzanine financing in Maryland
- A client in the $20 million acquisition and conversion financing for a Fairfield Inn in Philadelphia, PA that included the use of Historic Tax Credits (HTC)
- The purchaser in an $11.5 million acquisition of an Element Hotel in New Jersey
- A client in the $7.5M acquisition of a Best Western in Central New Jersey
- The purchaser in a $5.1 million acquisition of a Best Western in Southern New Jersey
- A client in the $18 million acquisition of a Hotel Water Park in Michigan with a flagged hotel
- A client in the $5 million acquisition of a seaside independent hotel in Florida
Foschi has obtained funds for his clients’ projects including:
- $10 million in financing to rebrand a hotel to a Marriott Flag
- $18 million in construction financing for a New Jersey Airport Hotel
- $16 million construction financing for a Home 2 Suites in Delaware
STAY IN TOUCH
Stay informed with firm updates, legal news, and industry resources sent directly to your inbox.
280 Granite Run Drive, Suite 300
Lancaster, PA 17601
Phone: (717) 556-1000
Fax: (717) 441-3810
4250 Crums Mill Road, Suite 201
Harrisburg, PA 17112
Phone: (717) 216-5505
Fax: (717) 547-1900
100 Deerfield Lane, Suite 240
Malvern, PA 19355
Phone: (484) 328-8500
Fax: (484) 713-52410