Ample opportunities exist for disputes and conflicts to arise with any construction project. Saxton & Stump’s Construction Litigation team provides a wide range of litigation and related services to general contractors, subcontractors, owners, developers, suppliers, and homebuilders.
Construction Law Team
Our team is adept at navigating the complex nature of construction-related claims and has successfully achieved defense verdicts and cost-effective settlements. Through mediation and arbitration techniques, we are often able to earn favorable settlements without the need for a claim to be taken to the next level.
We represent our clients in all aspects of the construction process including project planning and approvals, contract negotiation, day-to-day consultation, claim preparation, and dispute resolution. Our services include:
- Contract negotiation, drafting, and review
- Contract litigation, including contractual liability and indemnity claims
- Government procurement issues, including bid protest resolution
- Construction litigation, arbitration, and mediation
- Construction claims process, including claims for delay, disruption, inefficiency, acceleration, construction changes, and differing site conditions
- Statutory claims relating to mechanics’ and construction lien statutes and prompt payment laws
- Construction-related property and casualty claims, including defective workmanship, warranties, and consumer fraud
- Claims on behalf of and against homeowner and condominium associations
- Personnel and employee disputes
We have worked extensively with clients in the construction industry. As a result, we are fluent in terminology and operations specific to construction, and thus we are able to more effectively represent our clients.
Construction Law Professionals
Construction Law Media Library
For more information on Construction Law
Contact Ronald H. Pollock, Esq. at:
717.556.1030 or [email protected],
or fill out the form below
The information that you enter in this form is not protected by attorney-client privilege. Please do NOT include confidential information in your response.
Stay In Touch
Stay informed with firm updates, legal news, and industry resources sent directly to your inbox.