Intellectual property Law
As a progressive law firm, we value your innovation as much as our own. By partnering with Saxton & Stump’s Intellectual Property Group, your business will define and protect its intellectual property assets to achieve optimal success in an ever-changing market.
Our team understands the law and technology. We work with clients including entrepreneurs, startups, established companies, and multinational companies in order to best protect the intellectual property assets vital to meeting their business objectives.
Our team is equipped to walk clients through the process of various intellectual property issues including the creation, implementation, transfer, and litigation of patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets.
Our attorneys have experience working with intellectual property matters in a variety of industries including aerospace and defense, mechanical devices, electrical technology, industrial manufacturing, medical devices, consumer products, telecommunication, transportation, chemical, robotics, heat transfer technology, and additive manufacturing.
Our skilled attorneys have experience in a broad range of intellectual property matters including:
- U.S. and foreign patent prosecution and counseling
- U.S. and foreign trademark prosecution and counseling
- Patent and trademark portfolio management
- Patent clearances
- Trademark clearances
- Design patents and trade dress
- Noninfringement and invalidity opinions
- Post grant proceedings in the Patent and Trademark Office
- Counseling and registration of copyrighted materials
- Creating strategies and drafting documents for transactional matters including licensing and transfer of intellectual property assets
- Assessment of company technology and IP asset due diligence
- Counseling on appropriate and effective intellectual property strategies
- Preparation of confidentiality, non-analysis, non-compete, and consulting agreements
- Advising and drafting joint development, joint venture, and strategic alliance agreements
- Litigation relating to intellectual property disputes including formulating litigation strategy, witness selection and preparation, oral arguments, depositions, document production, and drafting legal memoranda and motions
Our attorneys’ main objective is to ensure that our clients are able to obtain effective intellectual property assets in accordance with their business objectives, allowing their businesses to be empowered and thrive innovatively and creatively.
Intellectual Property LAW PROFESSIONALS
For more information on Intellectual Property Law
Contact Bruce Wolstoncroft, Esq. at:
717.556.1032 or firstname.lastname@example.org,
or fill out the form below
The information that you enter in this form is not protected by attorney-client privilege. Please do NOT include confidential information in your response.
Stay In Touch
Stay informed with firm updates, legal news, and industry resources sent directly to your inbox.